Guest Blogger #3 Mrs. Hoffer's Spot

Tody's Guest blogger is Kaci, from Mrs. Hoffer's Spot.  I am super excited about her post as this year we will be changing things up and doing a lot of interventions at my school.

Hello all! My name is Kaci from Mrs. Hoffer’s Spot! I am so glad that Tiffani is letting me guest blog over here!
We are already on day 15. I have all my kiddos assessed and leveled. Now it is time to introduce my intervention tubs. They look a little something like this.
IMG_1416[1] IMG_1415[1]
In each tub I have file folders. The folders are labeled Team 1, Team 2, Team 3 and Team 4.
IMG_2063[1] 
(Please ignore the doggy paws, he really wants to be in pictures!)

When we have a spare body who can work with kiddos, I will tell them to work with Team 1 (or 2, or 3 or 4)  They will go pull the file for Team 1, and have Larry, Curley, Moe, Bob, Sally and Jane line up at the door.

When they get to their spot to work the helper opens up the folder and this is what they see.
IMG_2064[1]
There will be one or two activities and an ABC chart (just incase they need an additional boost)
On the back of the folder there is a place for documentation.
IMG_2065[1]
They will just write the date, what activity and which students are present. I try to change out these activities multiple times a month. It depends on how quickly the students master the skills.

I have the set of editable files that you can download.
intervention tub

Thanks for checking out my post! I would love for you to come visit me, I have some great freebies over there!
mrs h (2)


2 comments

Unknown said...

Great way to organize your groups AND keep documentation!

S.D said...

Quitting smoking sucks. Like really sucks. Before I came here I've tried on 3 different occasions to quit, barely making it past a week each time before folding. With an e-cig I've gone 3 months without a real cigarette. generico