Tuesday and a Freebie

If you read my post about yesterday, you know it was a terrible, no good, very bad day.  Today wasn't so bad. considering it was crazy hat day.   I expected the kids to be wild, especially being that I let them wear their hats in the classroom.  Almost all were able to wear their hat without issues.  Yay!!!  We were able to get through most of what I had planned- I always over plan.  So as promised here is a freebie just for you--my March calendar.  I've also included a Dr. Seuss coloring page to go with it.  just click the calendar to download.



2 comments

Chrissy said...

Thank you! We use D'Nealian and finding it on resources can be difficult. this is incredibly helpful!

HOW do you manage 31 kindergartners? Bless you...I will be thinking of and praying for you every Tuesday!!
ReadWriteSing

Tiffani said...

Managing 31 kids is like herding cats. You can never get them all focused at the same time. Even while i'm talking to someone about a specific behavior I have little ones whop are doing the exact thing right in fromt of me.

As for Dneilian, that is our district adopted font. It is hard to find matirals with it, so I make a lot of it myself. I should get in the habvit of creating the other font too.

Thanks for stopping by.